Wednesday, December 28, 2005

FNG: RIP

Some of you are aware of the ongoing boy drama I experienced this Fall/Winter, which was highly entertaining, extremely hot, and intermittently frustrating. I've been on quite a ride, but I'm putting a stop to at least some of it for the time being. As of now, I'm shelving the homme you've come to know as Friday Night Guy. Let's just say the heat and the entertainment were superseded by the frustration, which is not what I want to start my 2006 with. I appreciate anyone who put up with my pain in the ass obsessive-ness over the last few months ("but ok, we did this, and this is what he said...what do you think it means? but it's HOW he said it...." BAH!) Done.

Of course, there's still Saturday Night Guy...

4 comments:

Zach said...

Awww, I'll kinda miss those IMs. On the plus side, I won't be confusing FNG and SNG anymore as there will only be the one G. Although don't let my inability to follow along prevent you from finding a WNG or SNG.

Dissident Sister said...

Screw that, Broc-o-Getting-Laid. In fact, screw everything. Screw everyone! 2006 is all about screwing!

Also, the best "NG" is "TNG," because that's the acronym for The Next Generation, which is what you are going to start producing if you don't keep your legs tightly clamped, you scandalous harlot.

Electric Mayhem said...

But I don't like Star Trek.

Dissident Sister said...

You don't deserve any special 2006-style screwing, then.