Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub

I "befriended" Martha Plimpton on Myspace a while ago. I hadn't thought about her for a long time prior, other than to remember her as a very good actress, and I don't know how I stumbled across her page, but I'm thankful I did. If you have an account, I strongly suggest you start reading her blog there, which is really funny and heartfelt and interesting (I first got hooked because she wrote about her experience performing in "The Coast of Utopia", Tom Stoppard's magnum opus). She's just cool and open and sometimes raw, particularly in her last post which was published two days ago, around the same time as my bummerfest. Reading her's made me feel better, but what really did the trick was a video she posted by her friend and mega-hottie Craig Bierko called "Bathing with Bierko":



First installment - John Malkovich. Yup, the interview happens IN THE BATHTUB. TOGETHER. I'll say it again.

JOHN MALKOVICH

And he plays along. It opens with Craig washing JM's head. It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long, long time.

1 comment:

thptpth said...

That's too awesome for words. I'm just going to go around saying, "Portugal. Flamingo. Portugal. Flamingo." the rest of the day.

Yay for John Malkovich. He just seems like the best sport in Hollywood, doesn't he?