Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tag


I know, huh? It's been a while. I've really had nothing new to report, so I'll offer yet another cool web thingy that I found.

Dodgeball.com is a service that works with the web and your cell phone. You sign up on their site and link to friends. While you're out, say, at a bar, you send a text to Dodgeball with the name of the place, and it sends notices out to the friends you've linked with letting them know where you are if they want to meet up. It's free and it serves 22 cities. If you don't want to be found, you just don't check in, and if you don't want notices from your friends, you just send an "off" message to the service.

I'm on the LA one, obviously, but if you want to link to me, I'm on the home page (still, I think) and signed up under my hotmail account.

No comments: