Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Need Your Help

I got hit with some news last night concerning one of my dearest friends. Earthshattering, heartbreaking news that I'm still stunned and numbed by.

Things are bad for her now. Truly, utterly horrible, at a time when I, stupidly, didn't think things could get much harder for her. And it could potentially get worse.

I don't ask for much - seriously - but I'm calling in favors now. Please, think good thoughts and send good vibes out in my direction and I'll pass them on to her. If you pray, do that too. I really, really need for this to happen.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Dissident Sister said...

I hope that your friend is ok, kid. I'm sending along my best positivity to you right now. Pass it on to your friend.

thptpth said...

I'll send all my good vibes your way, Rose. I hope things work out OK.

Anonymous said...

Sending all my best warm thought and wishes....

j-

Zach said...

And of course, so am I.