Thursday, November 10, 2005

Random thoughts on a Thursday

I'm really getting into Death Cab for Cutie (or as my mother calls them, Bad Baby Caps - this from a woman who refers to Jane's Addiction as Alice's Revenge). They fulfill the inner angst I didn't feel enough as a teenager. Based on this logic, I guess I should revisit My So-Called Life, since I didn't like that back then, either.

By the way, NEVER get the Chinese at the food court in the mall on the promenade, unless you like chicken knees. Blech.

Listening to: Brendan Benson

Tonight: happy hour, then seeing a band in the southbay.

5 comments:

Zach said...

Mmmm, chicken knees... aaalglghghghhglllgh

Dissident Sister said...

I'm making love to Steve Coogan right now.

Electric Mayhem said...

Broc, it's nice to see that you and Steve found a way to split the coke AND the whores.

She said...

I would be interested to know what Sharon calls Alice in Chains (or, for that matter, Hootie and the Blowfish).

Electric Mayhem said...

Knowing Sharon, she'd probably combine the two (ew, musically?) and label them "Chain Your Blowfish".